• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

No Blu-ray Rip option available on AnyDVD HD?

Anads

Hi,

I have problem with AnyDVD HD. I would like to RIP a Blu-ray movie, but I dont see "Rip Video HD DVD / Blu-ray to Harddisk..." option when I right click the Anydvd icon. I see only "Rip Video DVD to Harddisk...". Anydvd recognises the movie and gives information that AACS has been removed. So what can I do and what is wrong? This problem is with all Blu-ray discs

AnydvdHD version 6.4.1.2
Drive: LG GGW-H20

Hi,

I have problem with AnyDVD HD. I would like to RIP a Blu-ray movie, but I dont see "Rip Video HD DVD / Blu-ray to Harddisk..." option when I right click the Anydvd icon. I see only "Rip Video DVD to Harddisk...". Anydvd recognises the movie and gives information that AACS has been removed. So what can I do and what is wrong? This problem is with all Blu-ray discs

AnydvdHD version 6.4.1.2
Drive: LG GGW-H20

and you wont see it either, just click on rip dvd to hard drive that will do it

Why is it that it needs to say blu-ray? AnyDVD does not care what it is because it is all video in the end.

Thank you for your answer. I asked because I was confused, why
in many ripping instructions there is screen shots of AnydDVD HD and
on those screen shots there are two options "Rip Video DVD to
Harddisk" and "Rip Video HD DVD / Blu-ray to Harddisk". So I was
worried about why don't I see two options.
One instruction is at http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/1073/2/page_2_quick_and_easy_step_by_step_guide/index.html

But if the result is the same, then it is not a problem.

Thank you for your answer. I asked because I was confused, why
in many ripping instructions there is screen shots of AnydDVD HD and
on those screen shots there are two options "Rip Video DVD to
Harddisk" and "Rip Video HD DVD / Blu-ray to Harddisk". So I was
worried about why don't I see two options.
One instruction is at http://www.tweaktown.com/articles/1073/2/page_2_quick_and_easy_step_by_step_guide/index.html

But if the result is the same, then it is not a problem.

that was an older version they later changed it and made it one

Back