• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 3.0.1.3 - release

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
GameJackal 3.0.1.3 - release

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Release v3.0.1.3 - release (2008-04-24)
  • Fixed a bug that could cause issues after a profile has been captured.
  • Improved version/upgrade checking.
  • Minor fixes to the installer.
  • Numerous interface changes and updates.

Thanks Matt!

Thanks for the update.

How much longer till support for The Witcher becomes available? Can't wait for Tages support to be listed on the new improvements list!:D

3.0.1.3 Crashing

Well, I had to reinstall everything due to 64-Bit Vista's SP1. In the course of doing this, I also updated to GJ 3.0.1.3.

I had no problems creating a profile for Unreal Tournament III.

For the cheapo Battlestar Galactica I constantly get a blue screen with white text that mentions MAPOLM or something like that when I try to create a profile.

Call of Duty 4 (multiplayer) just freezes the entire computer when I insert the disc at the final stage of creating the profile just prior to playing the game. This same problem happened in earlier GJ versions as well.

Crysis I got to work, but only in a window. Prior to my SP1 reinstall, I got a crysis profile made in a window that was almost the size of the full screen. Now, the window is much smaller.

Any suggestions? Thank you!

Jim

Thanks for the update.

How much longer till support for The Witcher becomes available? Can't wait for Tages support to be listed on the new improvements list!:D

We are working on this at the moment.

Well, I had to reinstall everything due to 64-Bit Vista's SP1. In the course of doing this, I also updated to GJ 3.0.1.3.

I had no problems creating a profile for Unreal Tournament III.

For the cheapo Battlestar Galactica I constantly get a blue screen with white text that mentions MAPOLM or something like that when I try to create a profile.

Call of Duty 4 (multiplayer) just freezes the entire computer when I insert the disc at the final stage of creating the profile just prior to playing the game. This same problem happened in earlier GJ versions as well.

Crysis I got to work, but only in a window. Prior to my SP1 reinstall, I got a crysis profile made in a window that was almost the size of the full screen. Now, the window is much smaller.

Any suggestions? Thank you!

Jim

We plan on releasing a new beta (v3.0.1.4) which we hope will address this issue in the next day or so. Can I ask you to try this when it becomes available.

Of Course!

Thanks Matt!

An Update: I got Crysis and Call of Duty 4 to all work, but not Battlestar Galactica.

Crysis was my problem. Like a moron, I hadn't checked "Full Screen" within the game. So the problem wasn't Because of Game Jackal.

Call of Duty worked only if I created a full disc image (in both single and multiplayer). I think I had to do this before, so it wasn't a big surprise.

The overall problem with GJ was that sometimes it would freeze the computer up completely at stage 5 of 5 when making a profile and other times (using the exact same choices and settings) it would work.

Now, with Battlestar Galactica, it would always give me the blue screen with the white text and mention something about maypolm.sys. I'm not 100% sure of the file name as it goes off quickly.

I'll be thrilled to try the next release. I'll keep watching the boards.

Thanks!

Jim

I'm not 100% sure of the file name as it goes off quickly.

When your pc reboots after the crash it should bootup and give you a list of things that you can choose, with a 3o second count down,

normally (for XP havent used vista yet)
the options are
Safe Mode
SafeMode with networking
Safe Mode with command prompt

Enable boot loggin
Enable low res video
Last known good config
DS Restore mode
Bebugging mode
DISBALE AUTOMATIC RESTART ON SYSTEM FAILURE

choose the disable Automatic restart on system failure, then do the battle start galatica game thing and when it crashes it should leavce the message on the screen :D

Failing that you can disable it through windows follow this guide, i got if off another website so might not be entirely accurate, as i say i dont have vista.

1/ Click Start button

2/ From Start menu Click Control panel

3/ In Control Panel Click the System icon

4/ In the System Window look on the Left hand side of the window and you will see a list of options. Click on the Advanced System Settings option

5/ Because Computer management requires administrative privileges you may find the the User Account Control will pop up. If it does then enter the required information (if you are not the administrator) or, if you are the administrator, click the Continue button

6/ In the Advanced Settings window look for the Startup and Recovery section and then Click the Settings button

7/ In the Startup and recovery window look for the section marked System failure and remove the 'tick' mark from the 'Automatically Restart' option. Now press OK button

8/ Finally click the OK button on the System properties Window and then close the system window.

hope that might help you :D

Back