• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

One missed call BD issue

starz

anyone having trouble getting powerdvd ultra 7 to play one missed call BD?
PowerDVD Ultra 7 patch 3730d don't anymore
the old patch did

the old patch did

when you made the ISO did you include all the folders that came on this disc?if not then that might be your problem because like powerdvd 8 it might not play a bluray unless all the files are there

when you made the ISO did you include all the folders that came on this disc?if not then that might be your problem because like powerdvd 8 it might not play a bluray unless all the files are there

The ISO only needs to include the BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders right?

The ISO only needs to include the BDMV and CERTIFICATE folders right?

well with powerdvd 8 you should include everything when making it. i dont use powerdvd 7 anymore and i dont know anything about the new patch but if your having that problem that could be why and in that case you need to re-rip the movies with all the files

yes.................

heres what worked out in the end of it all,
after trying to unmount remount reopen restart playback several times I got the very start of playback but power DVD would freeze
so I burnt the same ISO to BD-r - it played in my standalone
it played in powerdvd from the bd-r rom that I burned
after I played it from the BD ROM disc I burned in powerDVD
the grrrrr ISO played fine so aggravating this is becoming it works then it don't then it works ,well anyways it works in the latest power DVD patch just don't know why it was being so picky about it all when I changed nothing with the ISO or powerdvd just burnt the ISO that wouldn't play played it from the burnt disc then it would play from the ISO just fine. I think powerdvd just likes anger once it gets it it gets pleased and then works :D

heres what worked out in the end of it all,
after trying to unmount remount reopen restart playback several times I got the very start of playback but power DVD would freeze
so I burnt the same ISO to BD-r - it played in my standalone
it played in powerdvd from the bd-r rom that I burned
after I played it from the BD ROM disc I burned in powerDVD
the grrrrr ISO played fine so aggravating this is becoming it works then it don't then it works ,well anyways it works in the latest power DVD patch just don't know why it was being so picky about it all when I changed nothing with the ISO or powerdvd just burnt the ISO that wouldn't play played it from the burnt disc then it would play from the ISO just fine. I think powerdvd just likes anger once it gets it it gets pleased and then works :D

thats pritty confusing but at least you got it to work

the old patch did

The 3730d update broke BD playback for many people. Luckily keeping regular hdd image backups made it easy to revert back to 3730a.

BTW...it wouldn't play the ripped ISOs either.

Later, Conrad

Last edited:
Back