• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Jackal 3.0.1.3 on Vista Home Premium 64

Arup

Hi :)

I used to run Game Jackal years ago, and recently decided to give it another try,..

In the mean time, I have obviously gone from XP up to Vista 64, and purchsed the latest version from the new publisher's web site, which cost me around $47 USD.

I tried to make some new Profiles today of some of my Adventure Games ( Jacdk Keane & Indigo Prophecy ), but Game Jackal seems to keep crashing after inserting the DVD as requested in Step 5 of the Process.

My system is :

HP Pavilion Elite m9260f Desktop PC w/ Intel Core 2 Quad Processor Q6700

Upgraded Memory to 8GB - DDR2 at 800

DVD drive is the Blu Ray/ HD-DVD Reader / DVD-RW that came with the system.

Any ideas what I can do to stop getting "This program has stopped working", after clicking Next on Step 5 of creating a profile ?

Thanks,

Arup

We have had another user report a problem similar to yours. We plan on releasing a new beta (v3.0.1.4) which we hope will address this issue in the next day or so.

Can I ask you to try this when it becomes available.

We have had another user report a problem similar to yours. We plan on releasing a new beta (v3.0.1.4) which we hope will address this issue in the next day or so.

Can I ask you to try this when it becomes available.

Hi Matt,

I will definitely do that :)

Thanks for the response :)

Arup

Back