• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

corel9 anydvd and still no play

aaronloney

Very new to all this but i have over 30 hrs into this "learning curve".
I have the latest verions of anydvd and corel9. I can play older hd dvd's. I have all 3 bourne movies. first 2 work, bourne ultimatum, no go.
I have followed Samuri's Bad Disc Guide http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=12460 and am still at a loss.
So here is my zip file, please help before i go mad.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_BOURNE_ULTIMATUM_NA_V2.zip
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
I have the latest verions of anydvd and corel9. I can play older hd dvd's. I have all 3 bourne movies. first 2 work, bourne ultimatum, no go.
I have followed Samuri's Bad Disc Guide http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=12460 and am still at a loss.

Would you kindly - before we go mad - what exactly "no go" means? ;)

Would you kindly - before we go mad - what exactly "no go" means? ;)

i had alot of problems with this disc when it came out i tested it and t was a bad disc then i exchanged it for another one and tried it again still a no go aperently there were alot of bad discs made for this title but you could have a different reason then me but probably not

BU works fine here with WinDVD9 and latest AnyDVD HD. I think you have a bad disc.

Sorry no go is... corel9 looks like its going to play then just stops. no warnings nothing. The screan will adjust to wide screen then flash back to the default windo for corel9. When anydvd is disabled it get the error that the display cannot play protected content, Cheap plasma? All components but the monitor are HDCP. I just tried transformers and it get the same thing.

If this helps. I was able to rip the disk via anydvd. I can play all the extras, even tho they play fast. The feature still does not play. Just balck video and no sound.

I had the same problem with Corel WinDVD 9, I then chose to install PowerDVD 8 Ultra and added the HD-DVD plugins and everything plays perfectly. WinDVD9 software is too buggy

Well, the disk plays in my neighbours HD Dvd Player just fine? So i dont know. PowerDVD will not play it either. I have played other hd dvds and blue ray disks without issue so i just dont know. Maybe time to pitch the disk.

Back