• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Possible problem with AnyDVD 6.1.2.3

reeducate58

Greetings.

I downloaded the latest update of AnyDVD (6.1.2.3). I was asked to restart my computer, which I did with no problem. When I later shut down my computer and tried to log on a couple of hours later, I found that my computer would not boot up. I would see the Windows XP start screen and then the screen went blank. I crashed my computer and tried to restart Windows normally and then in Safe Mode. Neither worked. I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks.

No Problem

I downloaded 6.1.2.3 no problem i turned my pc off and rebooted it my pc started up with no problems:clap:

AnyDVD V1.2.3 Install Problem

My questions are: Are you suppose to uninstall the old version before installing V1.2.3? I did NOT, the install appears to be OK but I no longer have the "fox" on my task bar. In the program setting I do Not have hide icon checked. Any suggestions?...Thanks

My questions are: Are you suppose to uninstall the old version before installing V1.2.3? I did NOT, the install appears to be OK but I no longer have the "fox" on my task bar. In the program setting I do Not have hide icon checked. Any suggestions?...Thanks

You shouldn't have to uninstall the program. But if I were you, I would uninstall. Reboot. Reinstall. Reboot. Keep your key file backed up safely.

I didn't have to uninstall I did as I do with every update download and install and every thing has worked as it should i backed up save the last dance 1 and 2 and a old western shane and the departed today and had no problem and it backed up menus and special features usually I dont backup the special features but i thought i would this time just to see that all was well. Thanks AnyDvd :bowdown:

Program's Fine...

Greetings.

I downloaded the latest update of AnyDVD (6.1.2.3). I was asked to restart my computer, which I did with no problem. When I later shut down my computer and tried to log on a couple of hours later, I found that my computer would not boot up. I would see the Windows XP start screen and then the screen went blank. I crashed my computer and tried to restart Windows normally and then in Safe Mode. Neither worked. I am open to any suggestions.

Thanks.

Go in Safe Mode...under "run" type msconfig....go to "start up" and uncheck all the items listed...restart the computer and it should be fine....try to isolate the 3rd party program that doesn't like anydvd123, under start up items and let us know here...you can do that by starting each item under "start up" on it's own...thankyou!

Try Scandisk first...

Greetings.

Thanks.

You may have to start with "c prompt only" and run scandisk with a full surface scan to determine if your hardrive is damaged...after this you should be able to get up and running in "safe mode"

Back