• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Something movie play on power dvd !!!

aly

Something movie can't play on power dvd !!!

I have two movie (The Rundown) & (Good Luck Chucks ) only go to main menu , and then click any type does't choice Play Language or Subtitles , Please Help

Last edited:
first i want to make sure that these are bluray movies because theres been alot of people recently post dvd questions in the HD forum second how about giving us the log file and third im having a hard time understanding you, can you play the movie or not or are yu just having a problem with the languageand subtitles?

I have two movie (The Rundown) & (Good Luck Chucks ) only go to main menu , and then click any type does't choice Play Language or Subtitles , Please Help

have your tried using your keyboard? arrow keys to navigate and enter key to select,

if that don't work, what version of PowerDVD are you using?
what version of anydvd are you using?

if there not the latest versions try updating them,

with more information someone here can probably help you with a bit more information.

have your tried using your keyboard? arrow keys to navigate and enter key to select,

with more information someone here can probably help you with a bit more information.

yup those would have been my next questions if i could find out what hes talking about

first i want to make sure that these are bluray movies because theres been alot of people recently post dvd questions in the HD forum
never thought about that, that was a good thing to point out,
:D

first i want to make sure that these are bluray movies because theres been alot of people recently post dvd questions in the HD forum

But....they bought that big ass 60" HDTV, so, it MUST be HD right???? :D

Only two moive can't play

I have 90 Blu-ray movie , only two moive can't play , but can go to main menu

You did not answer the questions Aly we still need to know those answers.

first i want to make sure that these are bluray movies because theres been alot of people recently post dvd questions in the HD forum second how about giving us the log file and third im having a hard time understanding you, can you play the movie or not or are yu just having a problem with the languageand subtitles?

alright Aly were gonna go through this one more time we need to know your answers to the questions that were asked if you dont answer these questions we can not help you i dont want to know what kind of tv you have i just need answers to what was asked thank you

Only two moive can't play

I have rip 90 movie , 88 moive ok , but two moive play on the power dvd 7(3730a or Power DVD 8 this time hold on main menu page can not play again . click any type no response , I can see the menu page and music .

I have rip 90 movie , 88 moive ok , but two moive play on the power dvd 7(3730a or Power DVD 8 this time hold on main menu page can not play again . click any type no response , I can see the menu page and music .

why dont you try reripping the movie, this time make an ISO using imgburn do not enable anydvd leave it disabled after mount the image using daemon tools or virtual drive and play with powerdvd 8 and anydvd hd enabled and see if it work if you need a more detailed way to do this look under frequently asked questions on this forum and check out SamuriHL's gude to make an ISO

I had already make the iso , moive can play , but go to menu this time can not be lost control to select play , Play another Blu-Ray moive no problem , only this moive Good luck chuck ( http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/good_luck_chuck/ ) and The Rundown ( http://www.therundown.com/ ) main menu lost control

yes i undertsand that im just asking you to try again. i have both of these movies as well but i dont have a problem with them so im asking if you would re rip them the way that i told you to try again if not i dont have any more answers for you. did you at least check if you could use the keyboard for play back instead of the mouse some movies dont work with the mouse maybe that will work im not sure

Keyboard and mouse also lost control

I type my keyboard and mouse also lost control . I try more time

Rundown didn't work for me with neither version of Power DVD. Same problem as you with the stuck menu.
You can demux the movie then you're able to watch it.

Good luck Chuck works just fine for me with AnyDVD HD 6.4.1.2 and Power DVD 7 and I am still using the LG OEM version 3516a

Rundown didn't work for me with neither version of Power DVD. Same problem as you with the stuck menu.
You can demux the movie then you're able to watch it.

Have you tried with the 3730d version of PowerDVD yet? I'm wondering if it's the same symptom as Across the Universe. Maybe it's fixed now.

As for Good Luck Chuck, I rented that when it came out and had no problems playing it in PowerDVD 7. (Don't remember what version was out at the time)

Back