• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 8 and nVidia 8500GT

Bigrick

i just updated my drivers the other day for this card and when i tried to watch a movie with it afterwards all my picture settings changed and now it looks like crap and this is only for video that the settings were changed the desktop and the web serfing looks just fine can anyone recommend some program to use to help me get these settings just right i tried to set it myself but i just cant get the color and the picture clarity that i had prior to this update

this problem started when i updated my hp and it completly unistalled my nvidia drivers now im left with this problem after i installed it back again

not sure if this help, but did you try to uninstall and install PDVD8 and see?

not sure if this help, but did you try to uninstall and install PDVD8 and see?

yeah but thats not the problem, the problem is the settings in the videodisplay there all off and i was just looking for something to help me set it just right when i set up this display on y projector i used a dvd to help set the brightness and contrast and all that just right i borrowed from a friend i dont know if the same thing will work on the computer

When you say "crap" I was under the impression that it was pretty bad to a point that you can't see the picture. That's why I was thinking something went wrong when you updated the GC driver. Now, it looks like you have some custom color setting store in the GC and/or the application, right? In this case, if you update the driver and/or the application most likely the settings are gone. If so, then I afraid you need to borrow the tweak disc back and tweak it again. If you have the Arconis True image, what you can do is they have something called "Try&Decide" in that case, they will put a virtual clone mode for you and you can work in that mode for a long while before you decide to keep those changes or not. But anyway, in your case, you probably need to tweak it again and write down the setting this time.

When you say "crap" I was under the impression that it was pretty bad to a point that you can't see the picture. That's why I was thinking something went wrong when you updated the GC driver. Now, it looks like you have some custom color setting store in the GC and/or the application, right? In this case, if you update the driver and/or the application most likely the settings are gone. If so, then I afraid you need to borrow the tweak disc back and tweak it again. If you have the Arconis True image, what you can do is they have something called "Try&Decide" in that case, they will put a virtual clone mode for you and you can work in that mode for a long while before you decide to keep those changes or not. But anyway, in your case, you probably need to tweak it again and write down the setting this time.

i got it i just used my friends disc again and it work thanks for the help finally i got a good picture again

Back