• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile 1.2.0.0 release

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Version 1.2.0.0: 2008 04 23
  • new: added multicore support (speed greatly improved for h.264 codec - minor gain in spead with divx)
  • new: added profiles for VCD/SVCD PAL/NTSC
  • fix: multipass option failed with some profiles
  • fix: enabled seperate chapter file option for certain profiles
  • several minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

clone DVD mobile

This latest version is faster, but still slower than versions from about a year ago. It takes 90-120 minutes to digitize a DVD. Also pixelation occurs.

I have a very fast and clean system, Win XP Pro, Core 2 Duo; 2 GB RAM, defragged HD.

been taking me approx 50 minutes ave. using vista and a core2 quad with 2gb ddr3 ram using old clonedvd....will be sweet if this version speeds it up a bit. it seems to run faster if you use your dvdclone first and backup your dvd and save the temp files, then use clonedvd on those temp files.

been taking me approx 50 minutes ave. using vista and a core2 quad with 2gb ddr3 ram using old clonedvd....will be sweet if this version speeds it up a bit. it seems to run faster if you use your dvdclone first and backup your dvd and save the temp files, then use clonedvd on those temp files.

Please all note that it depends VERY much on the actual codec being used.

WMV: still uses one core only.
Standard MPEG4 (Divx/Xvid, ...): not much more than 10% faster.
h.264: nearly twice the speed on a dual core (don't know about quad core).

So AVC/h.264 codecs are the real winners here (iPhone, iPod touch, PSP, PS3, ...).

One advantage Nero Recode has over this is that it offers a deblocking strength control so that blocking and pixelation does not occur. Any chance of seeing something like that here one day? Or am I just blind and have missed it?

When using the Ipod Touch profile, if I'm doing a TV Episodes disk and just do one show it works fine, it encodes the episode and at the end post processes and generates the file. If I check it off to do multiple episodes it does not seem to post process at the end of each one, and the resultant files are unplayable. Could this be a bug ?

Back