• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD2 can't compress video files larger than 8.5 gb

Tex

I made a compilation with several cartoon movies. Analyzing with DVDShrink it shows 99.5% quality for a dvd 9. I decided to burn it with CloneDVD2 but an expected error message came up: video files too excessive (something like that, i don't quiet remember!). DVDShrink can compress and burn those files but CloneDVD2 can't! Was CloneDVD2 designed to compress only dvd's smaller than 8.5 gb? Thanks in advance for any explanation!

Was CloneDVD2 designed to compress only dvd's smaller than 8.5 gb? Thanks in advance for any explanation!

Yes, because original commercial dvds do not exceed that size
(there's probably no technical reason why Clonedvd can't, but possibly the devs put a cap of 8.5 in)

Back