• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVDFab 5.0.0.0 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazkowicz

5.0.0.0 Beta

What's New:
New: Brand new user interface, more easy to use.
New: All-in-one installer for DVDFab Platinum/Gold/HD Decrypter. User can try any one, then decide which one to buy.
New: Added "Customize Split" mode to allow user to customize a DVD-9 onto two DVD-5 discs.
New: Titles are listed by playback order now, if PathPlayer is enabled.
New: Created "dvdid.xml" file when copying DVD, so that Windows Media Center can retrieve cover art and movie info from internet automatically.
New: Added option "Copy Original IFO Files" in "Clone" mode.
New: Added option "Move icon to system tray when minimized" in "Settings -> General".
New: Added option "Check Now" to check new version immediately in "Settings -> General".
New: Added option "Supported by Device" and "Zoomed by Source Aspect" in "Advanced Resolution Settings", for "DVD to Mobile".
New: Added option "Send IFO Files" in "Settings -> Info" by using new Report program. No need to use email program anymore.
New: Crash report can be sent by using new Report program too.
New: Updated language files.
Fix: A freeze problem if PathPlayer is enabled when opening DVD like "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead" (US).
Fix: Angle button may be shown when playing multi-angle title.

Last edited by a moderator:
To my disappointment......You need a new key to use DVDFab 5 if you registered old version. It is free but I highly disapprove having to repeat a registration of any software that has been purchased and registered previously....free or not.
That was one reason I quit using 1Click.

I highly disapprove having to repeat a registration
but it aint difficult to do.
all you do is enter e-mail and security code.check your inbox for sent e-mail with new code.copy and paste new code as required.not a problem at all.job done.
took me 30 seconds.

Last edited:
To my disappointment......You need a new key to use DVDFab 5 if you registered old version. It is free but I highly disapprove having to repeat a registration of any software that has been purchased and registered previously....free or not.
That was one reason I quit using 1Click.

Getting a new key is a matter of going to a web page, putting in your e-mail address, and clicking a button.

I'm not complaining about the process to acquire a new key. My complaint is that is has to be done at all. Once I purchase a product, any product, I fulfilled my obligation to the seller. Just voicing my personal beliefs.

Features available

is there going to be any more improvements or HD-DVD or BLU Ray burning? (in clone).
is there going to be any new features?

do anyone know of the time scale of when in next beta or non beta (How Long until non beta is released).?

i have no problem in the need to get new key for licence for non beta when not in beta.

If you need help with dvdfab, try their official forums at cdfreaks.com

I'm not complaining about the process to acquire a new key. My complaint is that is has to be done at all. Once I purchase a product, any product, I fulfilled my obligation to the seller. Just voicing my personal beliefs.

So (presumably) if an author changes the subscription key generation system (on a software package you've already registered) in order to stop a flood of unauthorised 'pirate' keys on the Internet, you would cease using it rather than obtain a new key ..?

I see from the DVD Fab web site that they intend to increase the registration fee for their software effective from the release of the finished version 5 (due May 8th) ...

If I read the notice correctly, it seems they are removing free life time updates for those who purchase 5.0.0.0 and up.

Last edited:
So (presumably) if an author changes the subscription key generation system (on a software package you've already registered) in order to stop a flood of unauthorised 'pirate' keys on the Internet, you would cease using it rather than obtain a new key ..?

In a word, Yes.

If I read the notice correctly, it seems they are removing free life time updates for those who purchase 5.0.0.0 and up.

I saw the post you are referring to. I was left scratching my head. The wording was unclear and vague. There will definitely be a price increase. The removal of lifetime updates is something that could be inferred but I'm really not sure about. No one appears to have cared to ask b/c no one has even replied to that information when it was posted.

Thats nice oldjoe but we do not discuss cracks here. Nor am I interested in this fact, so I will close this thread now as it has gone way off-topic, this forum was meant to discuss Third Party product that interact with Slysoft products, Fab does neither. Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back