• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD 2.9.1.7 trouble?

lenny54

has anyone had a problem with the new clone dvd?? now when i burn a disc from my dvd recorder it gets to 99percent and quits a error message comes up and says missing vts_01_title set one this never happend with clone 2.9.1.5 please someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

thanks ,, lenny54:bang::bang:

has anyone had a problem with the new clone dvd?? now when i burn a disc from my dvd recorder

Clonedvd does not officially support discs from dvd recorders unless they conform to the dvd-video format. Clonedvd might work if you force the A.I. scanner to "always enabled" in Anydvd, but again, dvd recorder formats are not officially supported (with the exception of dvd-video).

Hi lenny54,

AnyDVD and CloneDVD are made to copy commercial, protected movie DVDs. Please do the following:

Eject the DVD from the drive. Then exit AnyDVD. Afterwards insert the DVD. Then try burning the Video_TS folder of that DVD with the "Write existing data" function in CloneDVD.
http://elby.ch/en/products/clone_dvd/manual/process.html

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, though...

Back