• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

never get the AMG cover art downloaded.

mustc

Well, it must not be an exact clone.

As you may know Windows media center downloads movie details and cover art from AMG for any DVD loaded. It does not do this for a cloned DVD. I am doing a straight clone. Any guesses why?

BTW: the clone plays fine and all the peices seem to be their, even the easter eggs.

Scott

That's the ticket!!

Direct Hit. cloneCD solved the problem. :clap:

I took the name literally and thought CloneCD only worked on CDs, not DVDs. Well, not the case I see.

Direct Hit. cloneCD solved the problem. :clap:

I took the name literally and thought CloneCD only worked on CDs, not DVDs. Well, not the case I see.

Yeah, the thing to remember with Clonecd though, is that it doesn't compress anything. So if the original dvd is 2 layers, then you need to use dvd+R dl.

Clonedvd can, obviously, compress video (using a transcoder).

Back