• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problem with Independence Day German BluRay

Koerner

Hi

Version : 6.4.1.2

When I load the Disc then this message appears :

Summary for drive O: (AnyDVD 6.4.1.2)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBE06LU10 YE03 000123082482E95750
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 24438784 sectors (47732 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: ID4_F2
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Update request denied, please check your license and contact SlySoft support!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

But i already have the latest version ?
And my Key is okay .

Whats wrong ?

Sorry - now after 2 hours the disc is okay !
Was there an update ?

Now i am pleased

Last edited:
I also had big problems with that one.
Without HD DVD it would not play at all under 3730a with full HDCP compliance.
PDVD just freezes (it's a PdVD bug, again!), as Arcsoft plays it (but does not support HDCP on my system, so this is as bad).

However, with updating AnyDVD on another HTPC hooked up with the internet I could play ID4 with PDVD 3104, but with heavy stuttering here and there (it's not the system, other BRs play just fine).

So, something is not right here . :(

I don't believe the problem you're having is related to Anydvd, provided you let Anydvd connect to the internet.

Yes, that's what I said, after I had the newest key downloaded, the BR played.

Question: During playback of a certain BR, is AnyDVD ever interacting with the process at all? Or is it only interacting at the start of the playback process?

Yes, that's what I said, after I had the newest key downloaded, the BR played.

Question: During playback of a certain BR, is AnyDVD ever interacting with the process at all? Or is it only interacting at the start of the playback process?

Anydvd just decrypts the disc when you first insert it in your drive. Anydvd doesn't start monkeying around with anything during playback (the exception, perhaps, being the use of HD-DVD scripts with Anydvd HD).

Last edited:
Back