• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A PASSAGE TO INDIA - FAILS at 99%

woodpecker2

Ripping files to hdd w/anydvdhd 6.4.1.2 and it fails at 99%. I can copy the files over manually, so I know the disc can be read just fine. I'd like to know why anydvdhd is failing though.

It fails somewhere in /BDMV/JAR/00001/

logfile attached. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_A_PASSAGE_TO_INDIA.zip
    35.4 KB · Views: 7
Given the history you've had of not being able to read discs properly, I recommend getting another drive and testing. Either the disc is borderline bad or your drive is slowly dying, and it's just luck that one method is working (for now).

My drive works just fine. It has read over 100 blurays discs. And to speak of that "history" of my drive not raeding discs, those were 2 HDDVDs, and I took them to a friends and his xbox and pc drives failed the same. Thus, my drive is fine, the discs are defective.

My drive works just fine. It has read over 100 blurays discs. And to speak of that "history" of my drive not raeding discs, those were 2 HDDVDs, and I took them to a friends and his xbox and pc drives failed the same. Thus, my drive is fine, the discs are defective.

Suit yourself. Then the disc is borderline bad, and you were fortunate to be able to read it using one method. Anydvd ripper isn't bugged.

Then how can you explain imgburn or windows explorer being able to read the files but anydvdhd cannot?

Then how can you explain imgburn or windows explorer being able to read the files but anydvdhd cannot?

Borderline defective drive or disc

My friend claims he had no issues ripping that same disc using Anydvd HD's ripper.

Last edited:
Well that makes sense. Seems I am having S**t luck with discs lately.

Well that makes sense. Seems I am having S**t luck with discs lately.

Try cleaning the disc, and try again with Anydvd ripper (if you want to test . . . I mean, you appear to have ripped it anyway, so it doesn't matter that much. And the more you use a drive, the more it wears out. All drives do slowly die over time).

Mine failed near the end also. Still worked when I made an iso without copying the rest of the files.

Mine failed near the end also. Still worked when I made an iso without copying the rest of the files.

Sounds like a bunch of bad discs were released then.

For both of you, what's the full error message you received with Anydvd ripper?

Last edited:
Can one of you try my bad disc guide and see if you can do a complete rip with no errors with AnyDVD DISABLED using CloneCD or ImgBurn 2.4.1.0?

Back