• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

GameJackal 3.0.1.2 - beta

CD tray not ejecting automaticaly when creating a profile

There seems to be an issue with the CD tray not ejecting automaticaly when creating a profile.

If you take a look at the screenshot below it may help explain this issue, when you get to the stage as illustrated in the below screenshot, the CD tray no longer ejects automaticaly for the disc to be inserted when creating a profile, this issue only appeared in version 3.0.1.1 and now in version 3.0.1.2, it's not a big deal as i can eject the CD tray manualy, but i did get used to the CD tray ejecting automaticaly for me to insert the game disc, i have tested this on two machines, both are running 32bit Vista, as i said earlier, this only apeared in version 3.0.1.1 and now version 3.0.1.2, this issue isn't pressent in version 3.0.1.0.

gjsp3.jpg

Thanks!

There seems to be an issue with the CD tray not ejecting automaticaly when creating a profile.

If you take a look at the screenshot below it may help explain this issue, when you get to the stage as illustrated in the below screenshot, the CD tray no longer ejects automaticaly for the disc to be inserted when creating a profile, this issue only appeared in version 3.0.1.1 and now in version 3.0.1.2, it's not a big deal as i can eject the CD tray manualy, but i did get used to the CD tray ejecting automaticaly for me to insert the game disc, i have tested this on two machines, both are running 32bit Vista, as i said earlier, this only apeared in version 3.0.1.1 and now version 3.0.1.2, this issue isn't pressent in version 3.0.1.0.

gjsp3.jpg

Thanks!

We are aware of this (it was known before release). In an attempt to try an isolate the "Insert CD/DVD" issue, it was removed. Should be back in a version or 2 ;)

We are aware of this (it was known before release). In an attempt to try an isolate the "Insert CD/DVD" issue, it was removed. Should be back in a version or 2 ;)

Thanks for the info, as i said, it's not a big deal, i can cope without the auto eject for version or two :)

Back