• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HELP me please

MzMonie007

Hello

I understand that I can make copies of protected data CDs however, my question is... can the copy that I make NOT have the same protection? I'm trying to copy image files from a protected CD on to my hard drive so that I can then crop them.

Can this be done, if so HELP ME!!!

Thanks!

Copy to HD

Try using the Read to Image File in CloneCD.

Help File

Here is the third step in the Help file for CloneCD Read to Image:
Third Window

Here you can define where CloneCD should save the to-be-created Image File. Click on "Browse..." to select an existing folder or create a new one. CloneCD will memorize the folder until the next time you want create an image.

Hint: If you're using CloneCD for the first time, create a folder on your local drive, for example "CD Images". Assign useful names to your Image Files, so that you'll be able to tell the difference at a later point in time. Do not keep too many Image-Files, the space on your local drive is limited.

You have the option to select the checkbox "Create Cue-Sheet": If this checkbox is enabled, a so-called "Cue-Sheet" will be created for you. This file can be used with other applications to process the Image File created by CloneCD. Creating a "Cue-Sheet" is not possible if the Source CD contains more than one session!

Click on "OK". The reading process begins.

Hello

I understand that I can make copies of protected data CDs however, my question is... can the copy that I make NOT have the same protection?

Not for data cds :disagree:

Clonecd makes 1:1 backups and retains the protection on the backup. It doesn't remove the protection.

Ok, So I got some pictures from a photographer on a CD however, he protected the CD. I want to be able to manipulate the pictures but can't since the images are protected. Is there a way that I can extract the images and then save them to my hard drive so that I can edit them?

Ok, So I got some pictures from a photographer on a CD however, he protected the CD. I want to be able to manipulate the pictures but can't since the images are protected. Is there a way that I can extract the images and then save them to my hard drive so that I can edit them?

I have no idea how to go about doing that, but the answer will not be found with any Slysoft product.

Back