• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Feature Request

Ajax

I was wondering if it would be at all possible to add a (Slysoft Product auto updater) to your otherwise Great Software...:rock:

Thanx bro I figured I put it in the Wrong spot:agree:

Last edited:
I was wondering if it would be at all possible to add a (Slysoft Product auto updater) to your otherwise Great Software...:rock:

Thanx bro I figured I put it in the Wrong spot:agree:

AnyDVD does automatically notify you of an update, but its up to you to download it, it doesnt automatically download it for you - I assume this is the feature you are requesting.

Yeah this is what I am talking about...

I believe most would agree if it could be updated automatically it would get the bother out of having to go to the web site brows to the product page select the product in question and on the download page select the product again and download it...:bang:

Whole lot simpler to just click on a balloon tab have it open a window and select install update...;)

With the occasional Restart reminder once installed...:D:agree:

This is the feature I am requesting...

Back