• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Problems with Lions for Lambs

Enforcer

When I try to rip Lions for Lambs to my hard drive I get an erroor:
File IO 3VTS_05_1.VOB513847296 305152
My log file is attached. I have tried this on two different computers, so I do not know if it is a new protection or just a bad disc. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_LIONS_FOR_LAMBS_PS.zip
    95.5 KB · Views: 2
When I try to rip Lions for Lambs to my hard drive I get an erroor:
File IO 3 VTS_05_1.VOB513847296 305152
My log file is attached. I have tried this on two different computers, so I do not know if it is a new protection or just a bad disc. Thanks.

Bad disc (or your drive is slowly dying)

FileIO 3 is typically a read error (indicating a bad disc), especially when there's no structural protection on the disc (and there's nothing special with respect to protection on the disc other than typical RCE and CSS).

Here are your options (in order of likelyhood):

A. The original disc is bad even if it plays fine. Exchange it.

B. The disc is dirty. Clean it.

C. Your drive is slowly dying. Try a different drive.

D. The cable on the back of your drive is bad. Exchange it.

Last edited:
yeah, the Region 1 version at least, had no structure protection at all, quite boring actually :(

Back