• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

My drive region isn't set, and that's why I'm having problems with Reservation Road

schmidtj

CloneDVD2 2.9.1.7 Msg: Unexpected Error
AnyDVD 6.4.1.1
Log File Attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_RESERVATION_ROAD.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 6
Don't post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you wish to assist them please: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully. Thank you

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

1. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
2. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
3. Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
4. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
5. Click "properties".
6. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
7. Select the region that you're in
8. Start Anydvd

By the way, Anydvd 6.4.1.2 is out, but that really only matters if you use Blu-rays.

Last edited:
Don't post in other people's troubleshooting threads unless you wish to assist them please: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=87585&postcount=4 and read fully. Thank you

1. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
2. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
3. Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
4. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
5. Click "properties".
6. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
7. Select the region that you're in
8. Start Anydvd

By the way, Anydvd 6.4.1.2 is out, but that really only matters if you use Blu-rays.
Thanks. I think I just use my "other" drive which has a Region set. It's funny the error happens near the end of the title.

Thanks. I think I just use my "other" drive which has a Region set. It's funny the error happens near the end of the title.

Yeah, lots of people posted about having the same problem until they set their drive's region code.

Back