• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

any dvd 6123 what happens after?

stinman>=

I have had this program & clonedvd2 since may 2006.love it!never had problem till last week,since been fixed.I do not own high def. the way work is now could be quite awhile.But I am happy with what I got.What happens
when these trial days run out and I can't purchase the other key,does my reglar anydvd still continue,with new updates like it said when I bought it?
(updates for life).Or is support over?:confused: Thanks Stinman

does my reglar anydvd still continue

Provided your original key still works, then yes

You download one file. Your license key determines what features are available to you (or what product you own).

I own 2 lic.keys anydvd & clonedvd2

I bought both ,I will just go back to regular anydvd,correct.

I bought both ,I will just go back to regular anydvd,correct.

If you bought Anydvd originally--and then upgraded to AnydvdHD, then use your Anydvd HD license key. Your original Anydvd key will no longer be valid in the future. Using AnydvdHD gives you access to every single feature in the program (AnydvdHD includes everything that Anydvd offered).

No i did not buy new key

I just updated like allways and it came on hd,did not want hd,I just want what I always had,

I just updated like allways and it came on hd,did not want hd,I just want what I always had,

You do have what you always had.

Anydvd and Anydvd HD are the exact same file. The Anydvd HD key unlocks all features in the program. By upgrading, you also void your old original Anydvd key. The Anydvd key doesn't unlock the HD portion of the program.

There's nothing to be scared of. Anydvd HD will still function like Anydvd did. Just use your new key.

My Bad,I read the first any DVD post...

Any DVD will remain the same,it only changes if you want hd capabilities
which I will not need now.So it does not affect me,my license key will continue to work for regular dvd funtions.which is what I was concerned
about. Thanks

Any DVD will remain the same,it only changes if you want hd capabilities
which I will not need now.So it does not affect me,my license key will continue to work for regular dvd funtions.which is what I was concerned
about. Thanks

If you updated your license key, the original license key will be revoked (it will no longer work in the future).

Use your new license key, and everything will be fine.

Back