• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Double Sided to Dual Layer via CloneDVD?

Customer_1

Is there a way to make a backup of an older double sided DVD movie, so that it can be placed on a dual layer disc using CloneDVD?

I've tried ripping with AnyDVD and seeing if I could somehow combine the two VIDEO-TS files that AnyDVD created, so that they could be placed on a dual layer disc, like different versions of recent movies are placed on dual layer discs, but can't see any way to do this. I searched for any threads about this, but also no luck. Does anyone know how to do this, or point me toward something that can?

Thanks.

Is there a way to make a backup of an older double sided DVD movie, so that it can be placed on a dual layer disc using CloneDVD?

I've tried ripping with AnyDVD and seeing if I could somehow combine the two VIDEO-TS files that AnyDVD created, so that they could be placed on a dual layer disc, like different versions of recent movies are placed on dual layer discs, but can't see any way to do this. I searched for any threads about this, but also no luck. Does anyone know how to do this, or point me toward something that can?

Thanks.

That would require merging and no Slysoft product can do that.

Try DVD Shrink (freeware) or Nero Recode (shareware).

That would require merging and no Slysoft product can do that.

Try DVD Shrink (freeware) or Nero Recode (shareware).

Thank you! Dragged out my Nero Recode 2.5.5 and it worked fine, giving me a good copy on a dual layer 8.5GB disc, working from the two ripped AnyDVD VIDEO-TS files. A bit of a long pause between sides, but this is not a problem.

Thank you! Dragged out my Nero Recode 2.5.5 and it worked fine, giving me a good copy on a dual layer 8.5GB disc, working from the two ripped AnyDVD VIDEO-TS files. A bit of a long pause between sides, but this is not a problem.

Glad to help. :)

Back