• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

HD-DVD / Xbox 360 drive - 2Fast 2Furious - Universal Logo Only

Rodster

Hi all

Im running Windows Vista and Windvd9 Plus which supports Blu-ray and HD-DVD. The Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive is connection and fully functional on the laptop via USB. When I try to play a HD-DVD title like 2 Fast 2 Furious, AnyDVD shows:-

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.1.2)
TOSHIBA DVD/HDX807616 MC08 10/03/06
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a HD DVD.
Booktype: hd-dvd (version 3), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 6218144 sectors (12144 MBytes)
Total size: 12436288 sectors (24289 MBytes)
Video HD DVD label: 2FAST2FURIOUSEU
Media is AACS protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!

Yet when I go to play it all I see is the Universal logo swinging backwards and forwards and I cannot change chapters. If the protection has been removed then why doesnt it play?

Rodney

Check your CPU usage. Your system (shown in your sig) seems too weak for HD-DVD. 2F2F EU version works fine with WinDVD 9 here!

Is the Hardware Acceleration box ticked?

Check your CPU usage. Your system (shown in your sig) seems too weak for HD-DVD. 2F2F EU version works fine with WinDVD 9 here!

Is the Hardware Acceleration box ticked?

Im using WinDVD9 Plus, and running it on high end laptop - not a PC, still why can I play beyond the title screen? whats 2F2F? I tried turning hardware acceleration off and on, no difference. CPU usage sits on 30 percent. Geforec 8600MGT graphics processor running Vista Ultimate (no sp1) and 4GB RAM. still stuck at title screen.

can you browse to the first EVO file on the disc and try playing that?

2F2F = 2 Fast 2 Furious

can you browse to the first EVO file on the disc and try playing that?

2F2F = 2 Fast 2 Furious

Hi I am able to browse the HD-DVD contents on the disc, heres the info:-

FOLDERS

ADV_OBJ
HVDVD_TS
SLY!
SLY!_BAK

HVDVD_TS CONTAINS:- Lot of EVO files, which one is the main one for the movie?

Usually there are two big evo files that contain the movie. Look out for the ones with the largest file size.

Back