• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

low audio after copying dvd

john69

hi there
i currently have clone dvd2 and any dvd software running and i am having trouble with the audio on the copied disks.
when i copy the disks and play them back on my laptop computer i have a problem hearing the movie i copied.
i can hear it but it is very low in volume but when i play the original dvd the audio is quite loud.it seems the copying process reduces the volume..
can you give me step by step instructions on how to adjust the settings so that i can hear any movie i copy thanks

john

i can hear it but it is very low in volume but when i play the original dvd the audio is quite loud.it seems the copying process reduces the volume..

No. Clonedvd doesn't touch the audio on the disc. You either chose to backup the same audio streams that are on the original disc or you didn't. It's an on/off scenario.

There's quite often more than one audio track/stream on the original disc. Are you sure you chose to backup all the audio streams in Clonedvd? Are you sure you're playing the same audio track on the original dvd that you're playing on your backup? A 5.1 audio track over 2.0 speakers is going to be a poor option if a 2.0 audio track is available instead, for example (quite often though people choose 2.0 audio and later discover they chose to back up director's comments).

Back