• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How do i convert .dvd to .iso

Mr_RIP

I messed up and created the .dvd instead of an .ISO. Is ther a way in Vista 64 to load the .dvd image to create an ISO?

Not sure you can after it is on the hdd? You can rerip it and change the .dvd to .iso and it'll be one file.

Not sure you can after it is on the hdd? You can rerip it and change the .dvd to .iso and it'll be one file.
Mount the .dvd file with VirtualCloneDrive (see forum for latest beta 5.3.0.0 which is also HD-BD capable) then use CloneCD to "read" the virtual drive - change file extension in "Read Image File" output to .iso et voila! I tried it and it works (saves you having to dig out the original disk).

Well I tried the virtual clone drive via a XP virtual machine and I got some issue that would freeze up the machine after I tired to access the mounted image. I can't do it on my main because it is 64 bit. So I need to copy my files to another machine that is 32bit and try.

Why not just redo the image from the original on the 64 bit?

It's faster to do what profcolli wrote, since the source that's being read again is on the hard drive.

Err . . . wait a minute. You can't do what profcolli wrote, because VCD isn't available yet for Vista 64 bit. So, do what Charlie wrote.

Err . . . wait a minute. You can't do what profcolli wrote, because VCD isn't available yet for Vista 64 bit. So, do what Charlie wrote.
But it should have worked on his XP VM.... so I guess that is an issue with his system ;)

I’m knot sure but doesn’t ImgBurn work on vista? You could use that I believe. Webslinger could probable tell you better. ImgBurn is also a free download.

Back