• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

NO Video Displayed

Johnnyboy

HI......Need Help
I just installed AnyDVD and Clone DVD Mobile and ripped my first movie down for my Ipod touch ....no problem, worked great. The next 3 movies I did, everything completed OK and when I opened it with Quick Time on my computer (to check it out) I got sound ONLY and no video....WHAT GIVES:doh:

HI......Need Help
I just installed AnyDVD and Clone DVD Mobile and ripped my first movie down for my Ipod touch ....no problem, worked great. The next 3 movies I did, everything completed OK and when I opened it with Quick Time on my computer (to check it out) I got sound ONLY and no video....WHAT GIVES:doh:
See this thread http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=68976#post68976
Specifically
If it works on the phone then CloneDVDMobile has done its job.

How iTunes handles the video overlay is another matter altogether. If you want to preview the file, try playing it in the standalone Quicktime player and see if it plays properly. If it does, then it is an iTunes problem. If it still shows a white screen in the standalone player, go here:
http://malektips.com/quicktime_windows_0008.html
and follow their instructions (Changing the video settings in quicktime to “safe mode”).

Edit: you are using the latest version of iTunes, of course?

Let us know how you get on.
And later in that thread:
I also have the same issue (only certain episodes within a season play with white screen while others play fine), tho I can admit I have no good reason to be upset about it. All of the videos play as intended on my iPod Touch. :clap: heh

Anyway, as a courtesy to those who might stumble in here with the same issue and simply *must* play their newly made mp4 file on their PC, I suggest nabbing a copy of VLC Media Player. It's free and it works for just about everything under the sun. I don't suggest watching/listening to anything with iTunes while at your PC if you can avoid it. It's a bloated goat. ;)

Anyway ... yah.
If the CloneDvdMobile output works on your iPod Touch the software has done its job.

Last edited:
Back