• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

he-man season 2 vol 1 disc 1

kingholt

hi, first post, so hope I do it right...having problems with he man...don't know how to do the posts too well, I know I need to upload what was said about it...so, I will try. I think that is it...I hope so, if someone finds out what is up, that would be great...thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_HEMAN_S2V2_D1.zip
    208.5 KB · Views: 2
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ-861H 1.50

Matshita (Panasonic oem) burners should really be avoided. They are cheap junk (which is probably why some laptop companies love these drives), die easily, and also suffer from region coding issues. Click this

3. a. State the full error message(s) you encountered (click "details"),
b. tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and
c. describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

ok, I tried it on my sony drive, I am using the 6.4.1.2 version of anydvd and the 2.9.1.7 version of clonedvd...it will download up to 99% of the disc and then a window pops up and says that it may be a dirty disc or that I might need to update my software...I have tried it on every burner I have and will all kinds of software...sorry

ok, I tried it on my sony drive, I am using the 6.4.1.2 version of anydvd and the 2.9.1.7 version of clonedvd...it will download up to 99% of the disc and then a window pops up and says that it may be a dirty disc or that I might need to update my software...I have tried it on every burner I have and will all kinds of software...sorry

You have a bad original disc even if it plays fine. You can try cleaning the disc, but chances are you need to exchange it

This isn't a protection issue since the original disc only has CSS on it (which is about as basic as protections get).

Last edited:
Back