• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD & AnyDVD HD 6.1.2.3

Blazkowicz

6.1.2.3 2007 02 15
- New: Added HD DVD and AACS support.
(Registered users need an upgrade key for HD DVD & AACS support)
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: Added AnyDVD HD Ripper
- Fix: Problem with multi-angle titles and Sony Arccos protection
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

Download

AnyDVDhd updates are now on Slysofts webpage for downloads You can see them here

anydvd & anydvd hd

how do i get the upgrade for the product key ??i am a registered user.

i have to purchase the upgrade

I am already a licensed user! you mean to tell me i have to pay again??

I am already a licensed user! you mean to tell me i have to pay again??
If you want to decrypt HD DVD, yes.
If you want to continue to decrypt DVDs, no.

Can the current discount ($5) be used on the AnyDVD to AnyDVD HD upgrade for an upgrade fee of $25?

Can the current discount ($5) be used on the AnyDVD to AnyDVD HD upgrade for an upgrade fee of $25?
No, i've just purchased the upgrade and i couldn't use the "coupon code: valentine" listed on the SlySoft website.

I think it's outrageous to charge $30 as an upgrade fee for a product that we've already paid for. I could maybe understand $10-$15, but $30?!?! So when it starts supporting BluRay, will it then cost ANOTHER $30 as well?!? I just think the fee is too much. Not good business ethic to rake your already paying customers.:(

I think it's outrageous to charge $30 as an upgrade fee for a product that we've already paid for. I could maybe understand $10-$15, but $30?!?! So when it starts supporting BluRay, will it then cost ANOTHER $30 as well?!? I just think the fee is too much. Not good business ethic to rake your already paying customers.:(
We have only paid for AnyDVD already, not the HD capabilities in AnyDVD-HD. We're not being raked. Slysoft is nice for even offering an upgrade path.

You can either pay the upgrade price for AnyDVD HD or you you can go out and purchase an HDCP compliant HDTV and HDCP compliant graphics card, i know which one i would choose.

re: upgrade pricing...

The price for the "bundle" I just bought (all programs) was $99...
The new "bundle" price is $119 (including HD) a few weeks later...

Sounds like a MORE REASONABLE UPGRADE PRICE should be $20!

On top of that... COUPONS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED for the upgrade...

I like the products... I paid for them...

Just asking for a more REASONABLE upgrade pricing, and not to be PUNISHED for buying a few short weeks before the new release!

Even Microsoft allows for free upgrades from XP to Vista during a short transition period!

The price for the "bundle" I just bought (all programs) was $99...
The new "bundle" price is $119 (including HD) a few weeks later...

Sounds like a MORE REASONABLE UPGRADE PRICE should be $20!

On top of that... COUPONS ARE NOT BEING ACCEPTED for the upgrade...

I like the products... I paid for them...

Just asking for a more REASONABLE upgrade pricing, and not to be PUNISHED for buying a few short weeks before the new release!

Even Microsoft allows for free upgrades from XP to Vista during a short transition period!
Really? I just bought the full version of Vista and I noticed the upgrades were only about $50 less than the full version, they're not free.

well here is a stupid question, after you purchase the HD-DVD upgrade and install it, etc.

When you open the source directory for the HD-DVD: their is a couple of empty boxes stating: 1. this tool copies Hd-DVD files
2. .... to your harddisk!

What am I suppose to install in those boxes??????

Back