• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Reservation Road - still being stubborn

ressem

I back up my movies to hard drive. Using the latest version of AnyDVD, using AnyDVD's rip to hard drive. It completes the rip successfully, but when I launch the VIDEO_TS.IFO with Media Player Classic the video is "pixelated", audio stutters, and it jumps around a little. When I try to navigate to the root menu, I get frozen video, but can hear the audio. Pretty consistent results with each new rip attempt.
This is the only movie I've ever had a problem with. I suspect the feedback is going to be its something on my end since no one else is having a problem, but just in case, here is my log.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_D_RESERVATION_ROAD.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 6
I back up my movies to hard drive. Using the latest version of AnyDVD, using AnyDVD's rip to hard drive. It completes the rip successfully, but when I launch the VIDEO_TS.IFO with Media Player Classic the video is "pixelated", audio stutters, and it jumps around a little. When I try to navigate to the root menu, I get frozen video, but can hear the audio. Pretty consistent results with each new rip attempt.
This is the only movie I've ever had a problem with. I suspect the feedback is going to be its something on my end since no one else is having a problem, but just in case, here is my log.

From you logs:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.4.1.2)
SONY DVD RW DRU-190A 1.61 2007/08/01 18:04
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Please set your drive region to the region appropriate to where you live. Refer here if you need to see which region would be applicable.

1. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
  2. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
  3. Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
  4. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
  5. Click "properties".
  6. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
  7. Select the applicable region
  8. Start Anydvd

When your drive region is not set it can cause problems in obtaining titlekeys during the CSS removal process.

After setting the drive region try ripping the disc again using the AnyDVD ripper and tell me if the problem persists.

Last edited:
Yep, that was it - I should have caught that. Thanks for the help, I'm all set now.

From you logs:

Please set your drive region to the region appropriate to where you live. Refer here if you need to see which region would be applicable.

When your drive region is not set it can cause problems in obtaining titlekeys during the CSS removal process.

After setting the drive region try ripping the disc again using the AnyDVD ripper and tell me if the problem persists.

Back