• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Stuck at 13%

Shawanba

View attachment AnyDVD_Info_E_Party of Five Season 3 Disc 5.zip

I am trying to Rip Disc 5 of Party of Five Season 3. The disc looks brand new except for a tiny nick. When trying to copy using 1ClickDVD I encountered several bad sectors, so I want to Rip the Disc to my hard drive using AnyDVD. I have downloaded the latest update 6.4.1.2 and restarted, encountering the same problem always at 13%.

13AnyDVD.jpg

The only program open is AnyDVD. I have a brand new DELL inspiron 531 running Windows Vista.

Thanks for the assistance:)

If I remember right this represents being a bad disc.

party of five

i have the same set ill test it in a few mins to see if it gives me any errors like yours did sometimes if its like a smudge scratch and disc isnt actualy scratched ill rub it with my thumb and it rubs off ill post back in a few mins

party of five s3 d5

i ripped this to hd using any dvd it ripped fine sounds like a flaw in your disc i always try another drive to check this out i get some really bad scratched discs my nec and pioneer drives give me errors i put it in an older lite on external drive it reads them perfect 99 percent of the time and for those rare discs that come brand new scratched that nothing will read i always use the old jfj easy pro dvd repair machine to buff with then disc reads perfect

View attachment 2259

I am trying to Rip Disc 5 of Party of Five Season 3. The disc looks brand new except for a tiny nick. When trying to copy using 1ClickDVD I encountered several bad sectors, so I want to Rip the Disc to my hard drive using AnyDVD. I have downloaded the latest update 6.4.1.2 and restarted, encountering the same problem always at 13%.
The only program open is AnyDVD. I have a brand new DELL inspiron 531 running Windows Vista.

Bad sectors attempting to burn will be the same bad sectors attempting to rip. A bad disc is a bad disc. I'm guessing a dirty or damaged disc.

Thanks for the assistance:)

If your disc has a visible nick and 1Click is having a problem then it is conceivable that AnyDVD will encounter the same problem with read errors. Regardless, your log files do not appear to be complete.

The error you are seeing does tend to occur with read errors and that is quite likely the problem but I can't see any read errors or visible problems when looking at the log files. All I do know is that the log files aren't complete.

Please try posting creating a new set of log files and posting them:

1. Ensure AnyDVD is running.
  2. Put the problematic original movie DVD in your burner. Wait for AnyDVD to scan the disc.
  3. Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
  4. Select "Create Logfile".
  5. Wait for AnyDVD to create a log file.
  6. A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where AnyDVD created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "OK".
  7. Go to your "My Documents" folder.
  8. You will see a ZIP file called "AnyDVD_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f).
  9. When replying or posting in the SlySoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
    attach.gif
    (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread).
  10. If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
  11. A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't, please ensure your browser is configured to allow pop-ups from the SlySoft forum).
  12. Click the "Browse" button and locate and select the ZIP file you created.
  13. Click "upload".
  14. Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the ZIP file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at.

Last edited:
Back