• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

VISTA (Questionable?)

lordvader

I recently read the article about Vista and it certainly casts doubt on my decision to upgrade ! I would very much want the security features, but having said so , it almost seems your signing your rights away to Microsoft! I would very much want to backup HD-DVDS , but there is so much nonesense Microsoft has apparently incoporated into it! Degraded quality, one backup per movie etc! I also have other software I use (ie shrink, decrypter , dvd maker, all freeware) that I don't want to loose!! Vista apparently reserves the right to wipe software off your computer. My question is to Vista users! Have you had any problems whatsoever with HD-Backups(two or more) and picture quality? Does Slysoft work perfectly? Have you lost any software?What are some of your likes and dislikes? These are just questions for my reassurance. I don't know anyone with Vista. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks alot!

I recently read the article about Vista and it certainly casts doubt on my decision to upgrade ! I would very much want the security features, but having said so , it almost seems your signing your rights away to Microsoft! I would very much want to backup HD-DVDS , but there is so much nonesense Microsoft has apparently incoporated into it! Degraded quality, one backup per movie etc! I also have other software I use (ie shrink, decrypter , dvd maker, all freeware) that I don't want to loose!! Vista apparently reserves the right to wipe software off your computer. My question is to Vista users! Have you had any problems whatsoever with HD-Backups(two or more) and picture quality? Does Slysoft work perfectly? Have you lost any software?What are some of your likes and dislikes? These are just questions for my reassurance. I don't know anyone with Vista. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks alot!
I use Vista and have had no problems using CloneDVD and AnyDVD on it.

Same here - Vista ultimate 32bit and zero problems with slysoft.

Back