• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Having problems with latest AnyDVD 6.4

amphelan

Have sent an email to tech support in case my problem is not just mine for this most excellent program. Support with updates is the highest I have ever experienced

Downloaded the lastest AnyDVD about 3 days ago. Last night attempted to make copies of some older DVD's already backed up from protected originals. The long colored line that shud show on the next to last page before Go did not even start and copy then failed.

Tried to use the Rip function - which I had never used until about 4 weeks ago - the box appeared with source and destination filled in but nothing else open and no function.

Today uninstalled the lastest version, reinstalled the one from before and all of the Clone copy and Rip functions worked as they had before. Without problems or failures.

This is the best supported software on the market and certainly one of my most valuable.

Mickey Phelan
Beaumont, Tx

You don't need to use AnyDVD to make copies of copies. I believe I have read that it is advisable to turn OFF AnyDVD while doing so.

Have sent an email to tech support in case my problem is not just mine

I can't reproduce your problem on three different computers. But you should update both Anydvd and Clonedvd.

Also, in the future, when posting answer these questions fully: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=321

Also, it's advisable to use original disc to make your backups from, instead of using backups as the source (you're introducing variables such as a bad original burn, inferior quality blank media that has degraded over time, etc.)

Back