• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Blu-ray

jande

any dvd will not read the blue ray disk, updated to 6.4.1.2. i have regular sony and toshiba dvdrw burners. do i need to get blue ray burners or should i keep what i have running windows xp sp update.tried two different disk spiderman 3and water horse. what is wrong ? no messages pop up at all when put in drives lights come on but go off. unable to read File 0 E:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 21 please inlighten me...

any dvd will not read the blue ray disk, updated to 6.4.1.2. i have regular sony and toshiba dvdrw burners. do i need to get blue ray burners or should i keep what i have running windows xp sp update.tried two different disk spiderman 3and water horse. what is wrong ? no messages pop up at all when put in drives lights come on but go off. unable to read File 0 E:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 21 please inlighten me...
do you have a bluray reader or is it just a dvd reader?

anydvd hd

i have just 2 dvd burners sony and toshiba:)

yes but can they read bluray disc in order to rip a bluray disc you need a bluray drive

anydvd hd

THANK YOU :Dwas not sure if i needed that blue ray drive to read the dvd, guess i need to get a burner any good cheep blueray burners???

You need a Blu-ray drive, not a DVD drive or burner. You really do not even need a Blu-ray burner, unless you are going to rip the Blu-ray disk, and then burn it to a BD-R (that's Blu-ray Disk Recordable) disk.

DVD <> Blu-ray

This is probably the cheapest and best drive on the market.

What the frack?! That thing's down to 179.99 now?! :bang: I paid 299.99 for it at the end of December!!! WAHHHHHHH :D Really is an excellent drive. Watching Order of Phoenix HD DVD on it right now.

Back