• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Grudge 2

Search is your friend. And that little information, that's not going to get you a lot of help.

Using the Search will not get you to a definitive fix as the posts are scattered about. State your specific problem and someone will try to help you.

Yea, you need to post more information. What software and versions of said software you're using, the media you're attempting to burn to, the error you're getting, etc. As much info as possible so we can try to narrow this down for you.

Ok, you SERIOUSLY need to provide MORE INFORMATION other than "it still doesn't work with the latest update" or no one is going to be able to help you.

I am using shrink 3.2 along with Nero..an old version...I have not had much problems with updates.....but was not able to burn Saw 3 and now Grudge 2
I am running XP pro on my Sony Vaio PC (sucks).... let me know what technical information you need since those skills do have there limits when it comes to me and thanks for all the help and patience :D

Ok, Shrink is NOT going to work directly on those titles. You will need to rip it with CloneDVD set to DVD DL mode(to turn off the compression engine). Once you rip it to your hard drive, then you can open the files from the hard drive with Shrink. If you don't own CloneDVD you can download a 21 day trial.

I am using shrink 3.2 along with Nero..an old version...I have not had much problems with updates.....but was not able to burn Saw 3 and now Grudge 2
I am running XP pro on my Sony Vaio PC (sucks).... let me know what technical information you need since those skills do have there limits when it comes to me and thanks for all the help and patience :D
http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=885

I am using the latest version of AnyDVD of course,,along with shrink 3.2.0.15 and Nero Burning ROM 6, 3, 1, 18, I have had no problems with updates....it was just recently on SAW3 and now Grudge 2 that I and many others are having issues....I also don't know how to read minds...so let me know what other information you require to better diagnose the situation and I will try and provide it with my limited technical skills. And thanks for the help and patience.

The Magus

Did you follow the link DetroitBaseball posted? Or the advice I gave you?

G2

yes i tried 1, do not have dvdclone...tried number 2 but dont have nero6.6.1.4 or higher, and have no clue about nero recode
trying number 3 now....but it's taking forever...

Back