• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ImgBurn/CloneCD Blu-Ray Problem

scribe5

Hi..I tried copying Curse of the Golden Flower (Blu-Ray) with ImgBurn (Read mode to ISO using latest AnyDVDHD) and it stopped 3/4 of the way through, with error message saying medium not found. The ISO played up to about the 12th chapter and then froze. Never had any problems with Blu-Ray or HDDVD before. I then tried CloneCD...it appeared to copy the movie, no error messages, but this ISO only played to about the 8th chapter. Really puzzled by this. The disk plays all the way through with no problems. Can't seem to find any postings regarding a similar problems. Any suggestions appreciated.

See my signature for a link that'll help. Hint, it's the one entitled "Bad Disc".

See my signature for a link that'll help. Hint, it's the one entitled "Bad Disc".

Thanks..I'll give it a shot later today...didn't think it was an AnyDVD problem...just odd as hell:bang:

Yea, truly sounds like a bad disc. You'll probably need to exchange it. It happens.

Yea, truly sounds like a bad disc. You'll probably need to exchange it. It happens.

Yup--bad disk it was...thanks for the spot-on help and quick response--SlySoft software and forums truely rock :clap:

Back