• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD has encountered a problem and needs to close.

drhogue

I cannot launch CloneDVD, and this just started today. Shortly after the interface appears, I get the Microsoft popup that CloneDVD has encountered a problem and must close". CloneDVD immediately shuts down, and I cannot even click debug. I updated to 2.9.1.7 and got the same result. AnyDVD launches and scans DVD's normally. Does anybody have any idea what I can do to resolve this problem?

Hey, I encountered the same problem as you did! I tried to use it this evening as well. Hopefully the problem will be resolved by these diligent programmers.

Same here.

I thought the problem might be at my end, so I even tried uninstalling and re-installing the program, but to no avail.

Hope the matter is resolved soon.

Same here.

I thought the problem might be at my end, so I even tried uninstalling and re-installing the program, but to no avail.

Hope the matter is resolved soon.

I've got exactly the same problem. I'm using version 2.9.1.5. I last used it 2 days ago and it was fine. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've also tried a system restore to 3 days ago. All to no avail. I hope the problem is fixed soon.

Hi, Im having the same problem , I used dvd yesterday, today Im getting the same message, I have sent an email to slysoft so hopefully i will get a reply soon so it can be fixed

Problems with CloneDVD

I have the same problem with CloneDVD 2.9.1.4. Reinstall did not solve this problem. AnyDVD isn't the problem I think, I tried it also without AnyDVD. But now with the new Version of ClonDVD (2.9.1.7) it works!!!

bye

Same problem here with 2.1.9.5. However, after I installed 2.1.9.7, the problem went away. No fuss but I"m curious as why this would happen...

Same problem here with 2.1.9.5. However, after I installed 2.1.9.7, the problem went away. No fuss but I"m curious as why this would happen...

A bug: 2915 is so excited about the new version, it crashes.

I have the same problem with CloneDVD 2.9.1.4. Reinstall did not solve this problem. AnyDVD isn't the problem I think, I tried it also without AnyDVD. But now with the new Version of ClonDVD (2.9.1.7) it works!!!

bye

Did likewise - installed version 2.9.1.7 - works fine.:rock: I was sweating!

I have the same problem, but when i take out the internet cable it works fine, but this is no good long term?? will try version 2.9.1.7 thanks chaps.

I have the same problem, but when i take out the internet cable it works fine, but this is no good long term?? will try version 2.9.1.7 thanks chaps.
Use 2917, it'll work.

Yes it solved the problem, thanks James, but what went wrong, Slysoft??

CloneDVD: an error has occured and needs to close

I'm having the same problem! it started today.......PLEASE HELP! I'm not having a prob with AnyDVD, just CloneDVD 2. :confused::confused:

Back