• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.1.1 released

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
6.4.1.1 2008 04 10
- New (Blu-ray): Added support for AACS MKBv7!
(used on new titles to be released end of April)
- New (Blu-ray): Complete region lock removal from Blu-ray disc,
including discs which contain signed Java code!
- New (Blu-ray): Added dialog to ask for disc region on insertion.
- New (Blu-ray): Automatic option remembers previous region settings
per disc
- New (DVD): Support for protection on "Reservation Road", US
- New (DVD): Many improvements to AI scanner and AnyDVD ripper
- Fix (Blu-ray): BD+ removal did not work with some discs.
- Fix (DVD): Problems with some discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupAnyDVD6411.exe

Super awesome. No need to worry about MKB v7 now. 90 days, right? :D Well done guys!

:) wow...you guys never cease to amaze me with how fast you are able to update! Thank you!! :)

MKB v7 down weeks before it even his the market. Too funny!
Not nearly as funny as as the fact that there are some great sales people who continue to get movie lables to buy some add-on encryption scheme for standard DVDs despite the fact that none have ever lasted more than a few days, but funny. :)

1/3 of the way down. As soon a 'main movie only' tool and a good VMC movie plug-in is made (no the non-native Mymovies doesn't nearly cut it) my world will be complete.. :)

Amazing work guys. :clap:

Last edited:
Oh, damn this is just too funny. Release the fix before the problem arrives! Thanks.

6.4.1.1 works on my Digital Playground "Cheerleaders" Blu-Ray (MKBv7), Thanks, Slysoft

nothing left to say that hasnt already been said good job guys keep up the good work

Amen to that. Fastest updates and best program I have.;)

It's not really accurate, Alvin and the Chipmunks will be out in the UK in 3 days, isn't that the first title with the new aacs that was discovered?

Did I miss something? What happened to AACS MKB v5 & v6 :confused: were they released and we didnt know about them? Well, anyway Great job as always Guys :rock:

Did I miss something? What happened to AACS MKB v5 & v6 :confused: were they released and we didnt know about them? Well, anyway Great job as always Guys :rock:
They didn't make it. ;)
Similar question: What happened to MKV v2?

Slysoft just keeps rippin' things up!!

Great job as always. The HTPC market, not to mention the movie server market owes you a debt of gratitude. Without the genious of the Slysoft development team, the existence of those markets would most likely be in big time jeopardy.

But because of you guys, we are purchasing terabyte hard drives by the dozen and building HTPCs. It's like this little piece of digital wizardry is stimulating the economy.

In short, you guys :rock:

Back