• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Anydvd 6.1.2.3 released

ok now i confused! if i install the new anydvd & anydvd hd,but i don't use the anydvd hd will my anydvd license still work? i have no use for the hd i don't like it.. now i think i worded it right.

ok now i confused! if i install the new anydvd & anydvd hd,but i don't use the anydvd hd will my anydvd license still work? i have no use for the hd i don't like it.. now i think i worded it right.

No, you didn't word it right. :) AnyDVD HD and AnyDVD are ONE program now. They are NOT separate. The only difference is what license you have. If you have a "classic" AnyDVD license, AnyDVD HD will run in "classic" AnyDVD mode...meaning the HD functions will be disabled and you can use AnyDVD like you always have. If you purchase an upgrade license, it'll enable the HD functions on top of the "classic" functions. I hope this clears it up.

Yeah, download AnyHD-DVD. With your AnyDVD license you can still use the DVD decrypting part, just not the HD-DVD decrypting part.

Yes, your old AnyDVD license will still work! I just updated and AnyDVD minus the HD part works just fine (as stated previously in this and other threads).

ok thank you i only have one eye and it is hard for me to read small letters
and i'm still new with this all, maybe when i get a hd tv i will upgrade to the new license. thank you very much...

and i'm still new with this all, maybe when i get a hd tv i will upgrade to the new license. thank you very much...

You're quite welcome. This HD version won't affect you in the least until you decide to upgrade.

I believe you can enlarge font.

I received this email today

Dear valued customer,

we would like to inform you, that a new version of AnyDVD
has been released. Here the list of fixes and improvements:

6.1.2.3 2007 02 15
- New: Added HD DVD and AACS support.
(Registered users need an upgrade key for HD DVD & AACS support)
- New: Added support for new versions of the SONY Arccos protection
to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
- New: Added AnyDVD HD Ripper
- Fix: Problem with multi-angle titles and Sony Arccos protection
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed:
http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Have fun with AnyDVD!

Gordon Reeves
Customer Care Center

----------------------
SlySoft, Inc.
St.John's, Antigua
West Indies
http://www.slysoft.com
----------------------

Please explain where it says we have to pay for an update for the new features? This is the reason for this long on going thread. How frustrating.:confused:

Could someone be so kind as to tell me where to get my update key since I am a valued current customer who is entitled to the update? I have been trying to download for hours and it times out. I thank you.:)

That is just notifying you of a new version. AnyHD-DVD incorporates the ability to decrypt HD-DVDs, so Slysoft has made a new product. You need to upgrade to be able to decrypt HD-DVDs, otherwise you can still decrypt DVDs.

Thanks...understood. However, I can not update. The site times out. I've been attempting all day.

Please regression test...

After updating to 6.1.2.3, I find my U3 flash drive no longer works...

If I de-select the U3 drive in drive settings, it is ignored and resets at the next insertion!

I received this email today

Please explain where it says we have to pay for an update for the new features? This is the reason for this long on going thread. How frustrating.:confused:

Could someone be so kind as to tell me where to get my update key since I am a valued current customer who is entitled to the update? I have been trying to download for hours and it times out. I thank you.:)
You don't need any new key, unless you want to use "HD DVD" features.

Can't purchase upgrade key

Sigh... when purchasing an upgrade key, you need to match the key serial to the original email.... but that email doesn't exist anymore. If I use it to purchase an upgrade key, the new key will try to go to the old address... now what???

Sigh... when purchasing an upgrade key, you need to match the key serial to the original email.... but that email doesn't exist anymore. If I use it to purchase an upgrade key, the new key will try to go to the old address... now what???

No, it should go to the new email address you provide.

No, it should go to the new email address you provide.

Nah, yer not getting it. You have to enter your key serial and the email you used originally. If you don't it errors out and tells you the two don't match. You cannot specify a new or different email on the upgrade form. If you use the original email from when AnyDVD was purchase, it will try and send the upgrade key for AnyDVDHD to the old address... ie I'll never see it.

After updating to 6.1.2.3, I find my U3 flash drive no longer works...

If I de-select the U3 drive in drive settings, it is ignored and resets at the next insertion!
Other people reported these kinds of problems a few weeks back. It was supposedly fixed.

30 dollar upgrade. if i have ´known this before i have waited until the final is released. a few days before i have bought anydvd.

And with this new version still a non-working Vista AnyDVD. It just doesn't startup. Even with auto start on. Pitty!

Download points to ver 6.1.1.4

I tried downloading today after getting your upgrade e-mail but it is downloading version 6.1.1.4 :confused:

Have you reverted to the older version???

Back