• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

More than 8 Drives?

SuperMappy

I know it sounds crazy, but when my children visit me they like playing the kids games I have gotten for them. To save my sanity and keep from changing the CD every five mins, I used CloneCD to create images of the CDs and I use Virtual CloneDrive to simulate the CDs. 8 CDs is a great help, but is there anyway to increase the number?

I know it sounds crazy, but when my children visit me they like playing the kids games I have gotten for them. To save my sanity and keep from changing the CD every five mins, I used CloneCD to create images of the CDs and I use Virtual CloneDrive to simulate the CDs. 8 CDs is a great help, but is there anyway to increase the number?
No, and in my opinion it isn't useful at all. Create shortcuts to the image files, if you double-click them, CloneDrive mounts them. There should be no use to have more than 2 CloneDrives running.

I usually use 3 clone drives. I am usually pretty lazy and save my DVD backups for all at once. Well, not really all, but I usually wait until I have 3 or 4 new discs and then rip them to the HD for backup. I have not run into any problems. What issues could there be?
Thanks!

No, and in my opinion it isn't useful at all. Create shortcuts to the image files, if you double-click them, CloneDrive mounts them. There should be no use to have more than 2 CloneDrives running.

Awesome info! I'm so glad this forum is available!

To the OP: for each letter reserved for a drive (virtual or not), Windows uses system resources to maintain that drive. Similar to having a million (big exageration) icons on the desktop... each icon that needs to be displayed takes up system resources.

Just so you have the option, and not that I'm saying it's a better product... but there is a similar program to Slysoft's CLONEDRIVE, its called VIRTUALDRIVE (made by Farstone), and it doesn't have a limit to the amount of "virtual" drives you can create.

Back