• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Lions For Lambs

poolshark2014

I am having a hard time with this movie. I am using the latest AnyDvd beta and the latest Clonedvd beta with no resolution. I ripped with both AnyDvd's ripper and with Clonedvd selecting angle 1 instead of angle 2 and when I run the files through Vobblanker to remove unwanted material it still tells me that there is an unsupported angle.When the files are done running through Vobblanker I then run shrink or Nero Recode and start watching the movie and in some parts of the movie where the 2nd angle would have been I get GRAY screens for a couple of seconds and then the movie comes back on. What gives?

I have also tried Anydvd with DVDDecrypter with no luck.

Rip a full uncompressed rip with Clonedvd. Then watch use the video_ts folder as the source. Any playback issues? Doubt it.

So then I suggest the issue is with respect to third party software.

I have tried that and with CloneDvd even when I only select angle 1 it still doesn't get ride of all angle 2's.

This movie is giving me a headache.

I have tried that and with CloneDvd even when I only select angle 1 it still doesn't get ride of all angle 2's.

This movie is giving me a headache.

Yeah, but did you rip the full disc (don't remove anything)? Then test playback on the video_ts folder.

Are you selecting only angle 1 while watching the movie or something?

Yeah, but did you rip the full disc (don't remove anything)? Then test playback on the video_ts folder.

Are you selecting only angle 1 while watching the movie or something?

No before I rip with Clonedvd I unticked angle 2 and then ripped.

ok finished ripping with Clonedvd without unticking anything then I watched the files through Recode and now the Text in the movie is a different language.

ok finished ripping with Clonedvd without unticking anything then I watched the files through Recode and now the Text in the movie is a different language.

Did you preserve the menus in Clonedvd as well (in addition to keeping all of the subtitles and languages)? If not, do so, and then make your language choices via the main menu while watching.

You either have subtitles on your backup--or you don't. And from there it's a simple matter of selecting what subtitles you want to view while watching.

Recode is remastering program though. Use a dvd software player.

Last edited:
Did you preserve the menus in Clonedvd as well (in addition to keeping all of the subtitles and languages)? If not, do so, and then make your language choices via the main menu while watching.

You either have subtitles on your backup--or you don't. And from there it's a simple matter of selecting what subtitles you want to view while watching.

Recode is remastering program though. Use a dvd software player.

yes I preserved the menus.

I think the problem is with Vobblanker because after the files are run through Vobblanker I get playback issues like movie starting over again and looping.

I think the problem is with Vobblanker because after the files are run through Vobblanker I get playback issues like movie starting over again and looping.

That's a very good possibility.

If you can watch the video_ts folder with a dvd software player without issues, then the problem likely lies elsewhere.

ok I ripped the disc with Clonedvd without unticking anything then ran through shrink and I still get looping in some parts of the movie.I play the movie again in shrink and then the text changes languages.I have never experienced anything like this before.

I have also tried removing some of the special features in Clonedvd and left both angles ticked then ran files through Shrink and still no luck.I keep getting looping and text changes.

1. Do this please:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

2. If you play the video_Ts folder that was ripped by Clonedvd (before removing stuff) using a dvd software player, do you still get looping?

3. If you play the original disc with Anydvd running in the background using a software player do you get looping?

i ripped this disc fine with anydvd 6.4.0.7 and clonedvd 2.9.1.6. i watched the entire disc on my dvd player and there was no looping or text issues that i seen. the captions where only there if i selected them.

i ripped this disc fine with anydvd 6.4.0.7 and clonedvd 2.9.1.6. i watched the entire disc on my dvd player and there was no looping or text issues that i seen. the captions where only there if i selected them.

O.k., then this is a third party program issue. Thank you

hopefully that helps.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_LIONS_FOR_LAMBS_WS.zip
    95.6 KB · Views: 3
1. Do this please:

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

2. If you play the video_Ts folder that was ripped by Clonedvd (before removing stuff) using a dvd software player, do you still get looping?

3. If you play the original disc with Anydvd running in the background using a software player do you get looping?

I get looping no matter what I try.

Back