• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Enchanted Blu-Ray movie plays incorrectly

Pleiades

I tried to use version 6.4.0.4 to rip my Blu-ray disk so I can convert it to Apple TV format for my media server. But when it rips this, all the extras and menus play just fine but any of the .m2ts files that are part of the actual movie do not play right. The video will play for perhaps a second with a split-second of sound followed by long pauses, after which it will leap ahead to another frame several minutes later. At no time does it play properly.

Is this a case of AnyDVD HD just not being able to rip it properly? I'm thinking that's the case if the other non-movie .m2ts files play fine.

that's the method I used. I see this a lot films getting stuck on the menus. I think it has something to do with me using PDVD 3319a. Once I remux the film it almost always works perfect.

that's the method I used. I see this a lot films getting stuck on the menus. I think it has something to do with me using PDVD 3319a. Once I remux the film it almost always works perfect.
Yes, some films (eg 3:10 to Yuma BD 1.1 profile) need a later version to get past the menu. I run 3319 in one partition (with AnyDvd HD) and 3730a (without) in another partition because of that. Others use a switching batch file to do the same thing. AnyDvd HD is not your problem (remux has no menu and goes straight to the movie stream, which is why it works on these newer profile disks).

You should name the film in question if you are still having a problem and update to the latest AnyDvd HD (6.4.0.7beta link at top this forum).

Last edited:
Not been having any problems playing back Enchanted from a folder on the harddrive using 3319a, as long as I play it as full disc from folder everything works fine

Back