• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DVD Quality

dpslusser

Why is the DVD quality know were near the quality of the original? I backed up my copy of Shooter and its not even close. You can really tell on my 50" LCD tv. I have clone DVD set to DVD-5 format. When you flip the disk over you can see that theres data only filling half of the disk. Not even.

Last edited:
Why is the DVD quality know were near the quality of the original? I backed up my copy of Shooter and its not even close. You can really tell on my 50" LCD tv. I have clone DVD set to DVD-5 format. When you flip the disk over you can see that theres data only filling half of the disk. Not even.

Is the backup disc a DVD DL disc or a SL DVD?

Did you just copy the whole disc, just the movie, etc? How much did you copy? Remember that if you transcode an original DVD DL disc to a DVD-5 (SL DVD) disc you'll lose quality and the larger the screen you play it on the more apparent that loss will become.

Is the backup disc a DVD DL disc or a SL DVD?

Did you just copy the whole disc, just the movie, etc? How much did you copy? Remember that if you transcode an original DVD DL disc to a DVD-5 (SL DVD) disc you'll lose quality and the larger the screen you play it on the more apparent that loss will become.

Single Layer. Isn't that what DVD's (original) are?

Back