• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rumors about shrink Blu-ray?

Atvar

Anyone have listen something about any software in the near future to shrink a blu ray backup to fit a BD-R?

I've done this, search for posts by me and you'll find it.

maybe i made a mistake..
i mean a program that "size" a blu ray rip. tsremux remove only the audio traks but sometimes the final work is more than an empty bd-r
i not see anything in the FAQ.
i guess and hope in the near future to find a program like dvdshrink or clonedvd maybe clonebluray..

Shrink will die as soon as there is no more regular dvd's. I am sure when the time is right Clone will have this feature.

Anyone have listen something about any software in the near future to shrink a blu ray backup to fit a BD-R?

How about a program that will shrink a BLURAY down to a single layer DVD or BD5 @ 720P?

How about a program that will shrink a BLURAY down to a dual layer DVD or BD9 @ 1080P?

Or, a program that will shrink a BLURAY down to under 1GB?

I have personally tried this program out and it is AMAZING and FREE!!!!!!!!

It is VERY cpu intensive and does take quite a while to encode but the picture quality is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Check it out here.....

hxxp://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=127611

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

I really on want two things
1. Main movie only BR & HD-DVD rip with subtitle as an option
2. Conversion capability of said main movie to another format of different size, with my primary purpose to put it in DVD format for the rooms and devices that will still have DVD players (until BR players drop below $100)

I see no purpose in reducing the quality and still leaving it in BR format or retaining the extras (always can go back to the disk for those exceptions when I want those).

As for there being some time when there is no more DVD's.. That will be when exactly?? 10 years+?
CloneDVD will be CloneBR/DVD as soon as they can get the code done and in a supportable state. 'Right time' is asap.

A "DVD Shrink" that can work on Blu-rays would be very handy for me. With the former program, I've always ripped just the movie and the best audio (LPCM over DTS over DD, etc).

In the case of episodic discs, I've done the same. However in recent times I've concluded that they need further re-authoring. Above all, they would need a custom menu inserted, so that navigation is easier.

Back