• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Unable to backup Reservation Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

delheat

Is there an update available yet ?

Webslinger's Edit:

Anydvd 6.4.1.1 handles this title perfectly fine (I do not know if it works with Clonecd or other 1:1 disc copiers, however.)
Conversations involving the use of Third Party Decrypters will be be moved to the Third Party Products forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there an update available yet ?

Follow the steps in the order that they are listed:

1. Use Anydvd 6.4.0.7 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6407.exe

You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.

2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

4. To assist with troubleshooting, please use Clonedvd 2.9.1.6 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVD2916.exe (free 21 day trial)

5. Run Clonedvd. Select "Clone DVD" from the main menu to ensure that you're doing a full disc backup.

6. Then please post the Clonedvd log:

click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 and follow the steps but note the differences below that I would prefer you do instead:

i)Select "dvd+/-r DL" near the quality bar in Clonedvd. This avoids compression (so, the process will be faster)

ii) Select "dvd files" as the output method--and rip to your hard drive. Clonedvd also rips slightly faster than Anydvd ripper.

sshot18bw1.png

(thanks to Zebadee for the screenshot)

iii) You should be able to copy and paste the log text with your mouse (click in the white area shown in the screenshot).

Try

[ code ]
log text
[ /code ]

Don't put spaces in the square brackets.

iv) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details")

I'm confused...

In the following thread, for movies that AnyDVD 6.4.0.7 has problems with:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=13253

You say for Reservation Road, "You'll need to wait for an Anydvd update."

Here in this thread however you seem to imply that it should work, and asked the user for further troubleshooting info.

Which is it? (Please don't misunderstand, I'm not being hostile, I'm really just confused!) :confused:

reservation road

Can someone tell me how to back up my copy of reservation road? I am up todate with everything but it is saying the disk is bad, the disk is new and plays fine. What am i doing wrong.

thanks

Anydvd doesn't handle this disc properly--and I'm asking for additional troubleshooting info. But someone else is providing that info, so it may not be necessary at this time (although I suppose more than one set of data couldn't hurt).

Reservation Road

"Movie Only" backup of Reservation Road is no problem with Anydvd 6.4.0.7 & Clonedvd2 2.9.1.6 installed.

Original Reservation Road Dvd shows as 40GB in size.

When trying a full dvd backup clonedvd2 brings up and runs the trying to repair defective structure all the through but won't go past that point even
though it appears to have successfully repaired the structure.

It would appear that Reservation Road requires an anydvd update for a full dvd backup

Reservation Road Zip File

I forgot to include the zip file in previous post

The "movie only" backup to a single layer dvd played back perfect

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_RESERVATION_ROAD.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
There is a Sh!t load of intros about 48 of them for the full disc.

36775378xl3.png

About 48 of these.
54531762mk9.png

Another two options that I tried, and that worked.
Drag-n-drop the files from the computer (with or without AnyDVD running), drag-n-drop them into IMGBurn in build mode. Mount the ISO (using SlySoft's Virtual Clone Drive, or other program), rip the ISO with AnyDVD Ripper.

Run ANYDVD in the background, and use ISOBuster to drag-n-drop extract the VTS folder. ~~~~

Last edited:
AnyDVD handled "movie only" for me also. Had to use something else for the whole movie.

Try to deselect "offending" titles in CloneDVD (those triggering the repair scan, which should be canceled), this should work.

"Movie Only" backup of Reservation Road is no problem with Anydvd 6.4.0.7 & Clonedvd2 2.9.1.6 installed.

I can't copy Reservation Road also. (I get a CloneSpec 4 Errror).
How do you do a "Movie Only" copy of the DVD?
I only know how to rip the whole DVD, reading it with AnyDVD and then writing from the hard drive to a new DVD with CloneDVD.

Last edited:
Movie only with your favorite ripping and burning program AnyDVD can't rip just the movie only.

How are you getting just the movie to copy? I unchecked everything but the movie title and it still wants to repair the dvd structure. Using 6.4.0.7 and 2.9.1.6 respectivley.

Thanks.

reservation road

just uncheck preserve menus in clone dvd or click the copy one or more titles tab at the beginninng and make sure the movie is selected and it rips fine long as you dont try to keep menu and or special features some new copy protection must be in those

just uncheck preserve menus in clone dvd or click the copy one or more titles tab at the beginninng and make sure the movie is selected and it rips fine long as you dont try to keep menu and or special features some new copy protection must be in those

Thanks for that info I was leaning towards that myself.

It would appear that Reservation Road requires an anydvd update for a full dvd backup

wish I'd seen this earlier... I used a ripit4me utility; but I had to create new IFO files, afterward... big hassle.

Has this new type of structuring been given a name, yet..???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back