• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

video_RM folder

slayer0969

I recently recorded a movie (from television) with my Philips standalone DVD recorder.
On the PC the DVD-5 (+R) has a video_RM and video_TS folder and plays normal with PowerDVD.
I wanted to copy (backup) it with CloneDVD but i got an error someting like "invalid dvd structure".
Any suggestions about copying this disk?
Hail Slysoft !

Slysoft products do not officially support discs produced by dvd recorders as they do not use the dvd-video format.
Anydvd and Clonedvd support commercial dvd movies.

That said, try updating to Clonedvd 2.9.1.6 and disable Anydvd when using those discs.

Did that with 2916beta. Same thing !
any 3th party tips?
thanks

Did that with 2916beta. Same thing !
any 3th party tips?
thanks

Okay, try this: click red fox icon-->navigate to "video dvd"-->"settings"-->"Always enabled (not recommended)"

You will able to use Clonecd, if you want (that's a 1:1 sector copier).

I recently recorded a movie (from television) with my Philips standalone DVD recorder.
On the PC the DVD-5 (+R) has a video_RM and video_TS folder and plays normal with PowerDVD.
I wanted to copy (backup) it with CloneDVD but i got an error someting like "invalid dvd structure".
Any suggestions about copying this disk?
Hail Slysoft !
Can you please provide the model number of the Philips DVD Recorder that your using?

To see if I can duplicate your error...

It could be that Philips is at it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
It works on 2 other DVD's with AnyDVD 6407 (AI automatic) and CloneDVD 2916.
CloneCD 5310 with AnyDVD (AI automatic) also worked on the 2 new DVD's.
Thanks Webslinger !
Perhaps it was a bad burn or a multisession DVD or a not-finalised disk or ...???
I'll ask my father-in-law for his details of that dvd (+ recorder) odd-function so I'll be back!

It works on 2 other DVD's with AnyDVD 6407 (AI automatic) and CloneDVD 2916.
CloneCD 5310 with AnyDVD (AI automatic) also worked on the 2 new DVD's.
Thanks Webslinger !

Alright, so just for the A.I. scanner on when using discs recorded by dvd recorders. Otherwise, keep the A.I. scanner at default.

Back