• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD wins Lifetime Achievement Award from Maximum PC Magazine (U.S.A), May 2008

:clap:The 2008 Lifetime Achievement Award goes to.......AnyDVD!

Quote:

"SlySoft's AnyDVD is in the prime of its life and getting better all the time. In fact, it's precisely because of this application's steadfast commitment to service that we honor it here."

I like that - scan avaiable? :)

Excellent job Slysoft.
Simply excellent job done.
Your performance is simply beyond amazing.
Oh by the way you deserve it.
Well done!!
:rock::clap::agree:

SLYSOFT ROCKS!!

I liked the 'accepting the award from an overseas location' bit.

LOL!!

:rock:

Anydvd wins Lifetime Achievement Award from Maximum PC Magazine, May 2008

Greetings to all,

I add my congradulations to the staff at SlySoft for all their hard work that earned them this award.

AnyDVD is all what it advertises itself to be. Its a software that I just cannot imagine myself ever being without again.

Congrats to Slysoft! :)

From an UNDISCLOSED overseas location............ :D

It's been Many years since I've been to Antigua--what do we lift there in celebration? I assume there's a good local rum!!!??? :cool:

Maximum PC seems to be very interested in Anydvd

July, 2008 issue, p. 12
author: Quinn Norton
article title: "Getting Away (from DMCA)"

"Who doesn't love a Caribbean island? Imagine yourself on a beach in Antigua with a drink that comes in a hollow coconut. Beautiful women walk by. The sun begins to set, and you've just finished importing your DVD collection to a hard drive. Antigua and Barbuda is home to Slysoft, the maker of Anydvd, a program that sits in the background of your computer and quietly removes copy protection from DVDs, including HD formats. As Slysoft was doing its thing in 2007, in the United States the AACS Licensing Authority was threatening to sue Digg for publishing a number --the HD DVD encryption key."

July, 2008 issue, p. 12
author: Quinn Norton
article title: "Getting Away (from DMCA)"

"Who doesn't love a Caribbean island? Imagine yourself on a beach in Antigua with a drink that comes in a hollow coconut. Beautiful women walk by. The sun begins to set, and you've just finished importing your DVD collection to a hard drive. Antigua and Barbuda is home to Slysoft, the maker of Anydvd, a program that sits in the background of your computer and quietly removes copy protection from DVDs, including HD formats. As Slysoft was doing its thing in 2007, in the United States the AACS Licensing Authority was threatening to sue Digg for publishing a number --the HD DVD encryption key."

Interesting, I wonder what slysoft might be thinking. 8)

Back