• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Enable problem with 6.4.0.7

hocko

I am running Vista 64bit and have not have a problem like this before until the recent anydvd software upgrade. After reboot it reads disc info correctly but after sleep mode it just gives me the following:

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 1970416 sectors (3848 MBytes)
Total size: 3877824 sectors (7573 MBytes)

No CSS info until I reboot again.

I am running Vista 64bit and have not have a problem like this before until the recent anydvd software upgrade. After reboot it reads disc info correctly but after sleep mode it just gives me the following:

Media is a DVD.

What happens if you exit AnyDVD and then restart AnyDVD? Does the problem remain?

same thing - I tried logging out and nothing short of a reboot works.

I just tested with Vista 64 Bit ultimate with Service Pack 1 using a nasty Arcoss protected disc (contains structural protection), just to make sure the problem isn't related to the AI scanner or protection. I used Anydvd version 6.4.0.7 beta. Upon sleep, the computer appears to power off. I hit enter. Computer powers back on; I click the user account in middle of the screen; Vista shoots to desktop and Anydvd scans the disc. The info provided by Anydvd is perfectly fine.

I am simply unable to duplicate your issue.

Last edited:

Media is a DVD.

Please post an AnyDVD_Info file, you might have a driver problem.

Please post an AnyDVD_Info file, you might have a driver problem.

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like
attach.gif
(in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at

It doesn't actually create a log file unless I reboot - just reads the disc as media-dvd and that's it.

It doesn't actually create a log file unless I reboot - just reads the disc as media-dvd and that's it.

Please create a log file, as Webslinger gave you the instructions for, and post it. It's fine if you have to reboot to create the log file. It's the contents of the log that are useful.

Here is the file - hopefully this helps.

thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_TWO_TOWERS.zip
    105.5 KB · Views: 4
I believe your drive doesn't "wake up" correctly. Do you have a second drive to try?

Back