• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 6.1.1.3

Gene

Has anyone downloaded the latest version of AnyDVD and encountered the problem: AnyDVD has encountered a problem and must shut down. I had no problem of this nature until trying to install the latest version.
Thanks..

Hi :)
I've seen no mention of this on any of the forums I frequent.:disagree:
Maybe you need to do a clean install. Make sure you've got your key safe.:agree:

Has anyone downloaded the latest version of AnyDVD and encountered the problem: AnyDVD has encountered a problem and must shut down. I had no problem of this nature until trying to install the latest version.
Thanks..
I am backing up a DVD with the newest version as we communicate. No problems here.

clean install required

I had some errors appear when trying to install this new version over my previous version. I had never had any issues installing over previous versions before this one. I had to abort the install, uninstall AnyDVD completely, then reboot, then install this version as a clean new install. When I uninstalled, I chose to save the registration information and it didn't ask for it when I did the clean install. I seem to be back in business as usual.

Good luck!

Waldorf:agree:

I had some errors appear when trying to install this new version over my previous version. I had never had any issues installing over previous versions before this one. I had to abort the install, uninstall AnyDVD completely, then reboot, then install this version as a clean new install. When I uninstalled, I chose to save the registration information and it didn't ask for it when I did the clean install. I seem to be back in business as usual.

Good luck!

Waldorf:agree:
Great news. Please do not hesitate to post if you need further help. Welcome to the Forum.

Back