• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Vista???

MadDad

All right! Has anyone installed Vista and if so any problems making copies of DVD's with any and all the normal programs???/

Got the new guts for the old case and wanting to do a clean install of Vista when I get it rebuilt.

All right! Has anyone installed Vista and if so any problems making copies of DVD's with any and all the normal programs???/

Got the new guts for the old case and wanting to do a clean install of Vista when I get it rebuilt.
I own Vista and have had no problems with AnyDVD and CloneDVD on it.

Well, the products work...but AnyDVD doesn't show up in Vista when you start the system. You have to manually start it. Not very neat.

Well, the products work...but AnyDVD doesn't show up in Vista when you start the system. You have to manually start it. Not very neat.

Same here, but not all of the time. Sometimes it does start, but most often it doesn't.

Other than that, ANYDVD works fine.

You're right! I said it wrong. It mostly doesn't start, and sometimes it does by itself :)

Every now and then with XP the Quick Launch icon will not show up on bootup. I have to click on the desk top icon, and click on the OK button on the AnyDVD screen to get it back.

Every now and then with XP the Quick Launch icon will not show up on bootup. I have to click on the desk top icon, and click on the OK button on the AnyDVD screen to get it back.

right click on taskbar
click properties
click Customize at bottom of screen
select Anydvd and change to "Always Show"
click ok twice

Back