• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A Backup Question..

martythebrit

On some DVD's, i.e. Torchwood Season 1, the two episodes are recorded in separate segments and also recorded in one big segment, so in effect the episodes are recorded twice on the same disc. Is it necessary to backup both parts or just one or the other.

Thanks, Marty.

If the information is the same I would see no reason to include all of it on a copy.

Unless you are trying to fit a dual layer disc on to a single layer blank, use CloneCD, ImgBurn, or Nero's "Copy DVD" to create an exact bit-for-bit backup and don't worry about manually editing or changing anything.

On some DVD's, i.e. Torchwood Season 1, the two episodes are recorded in separate segments and also recorded in one big segment, so in effect the episodes are recorded twice on the same disc. Is it necessary to backup both parts or just one or the other.

Thanks, Marty.

Usually the same video material is used, so you can backup both without a difference in video quality. CloneDVD will show this nicely, watch the quality bar when selecting titles.

Back